Fuck the laundry.
Fuck the white tshirts I can not find.
Fuck the dress shirts, dress pants, clean underware, hoodies, socks, sleepers, and bras that I can not find clean.
It's all fucking dirty. I care. I want it all organized.
But what I really fucking want is a nudist colony for a family, or disposable clothes. Fuck the environment on this one. Well, no... ummm... how about biodegradable clothes.
Whatever.
I fucking hate laundry. I suck ass at laundry. I do not enjoy it.
I don't even enjoy when it's all put away. I just know that it will be all back in the dirty clothes pile again. or on the floor, up to my fucking knees in clean-what-the-fuck pile of laundry.
FUCK it. GD laundry... BAH!! Grrrrrrrrrr.....


1 comment:
Amen! I detest laundry and i'm incapable of folding which makes the whole ordeal so much worse.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!!
P.S. Your word verification thingy is "lousfire"--sounds like a band name!!
Post a Comment