5 Days.
Five days till my new year.
My 2009.
Whatever shall I do with it you ask?
Well I will tell you...
- Potty train Bagel
- Work on projects the month or a few months PRIOR to when they are due (not days before!)
- Since I am in the card making business it is silly that I do not send out fun cards. My new year shall consist of a small list of people that will appreciate home made cards. Make them cards for V-Day, Easter, Mothers Day, Father's Day, 4th of July, Halloween, and Thanksgiving. Also send out birthday cards to lots of people, and anniversary cards to weddings I have attended. Just a simple idea... but I need to organize the idea.
- Organize pictures. I am pretty good at this as of late. But prior to the last 6 months I have 8 photo boxes FULL of pictures. I need to organize, scrap and move on. Possibly scan some all time favorites to disk. But I do have the last 2 years on labeled disks, with most of them having the index prints also with the disk (get the index prints for the extra .99!)
- Good god organize my paperwork, files, and plug in and use the shredder!
- Separate the Stampin' Up! business paperwork from the home.
- A big one is to pick up after myself! I suck at this SO BAD!
Lots of house work to keep up with, I think if I had a weekly schedule, a basic one to go by, I would not be so overwhelmed by the house.
I also need to get laundry together, get a good system for that, and keep it in effect.
My mom wants to organize her art room (shocker, my mom also has an art room) all in pinks, so I am going to help her with that too.
Oh I want to do some painting in the kitchen, and the mud room (not a real mud room (I would love one!!) but the area by the garage door is made for shoes and coats, I want to paint that a light bright color.
Lots of plans, gatta get to work!


No comments:
Post a Comment