Laundry Day.
Well it's not wash and dry laundry like you may think... it's put away all the clean clothes day. This is a day that no one, I mean not even the laundry lovers out there (yeah they're out there... mom) would want to tackle.
I have... drum roll please...
16 bags of clean clothes.
and
5 big laundry baskets of clean clothes.
To put away.
WTF? You ask? Well I suck at laundry. No really I do, shocker I know, with all that to put away it seems I am on top of my game, right? Riiiiight.
So I have nothing but some bill paying this morning, breakfast with the kids... then I will lock myself, and the little people on the second floor to attempt to put away all laundry.
I need to have my imaginary Peter Walsh and FlyLady right next to me, because I am going to be throwing away the nasty, and donating the not used, and returning some to my mom that I don't wear any more. I want to try on a shit load of my clothes, and decided what I am going to attempt to fit into again. I want to loose weight but not right now.
I am going to enjoy the month of December in my fat suit. I really thought about dieting in December but it's like trying to tell the fat kid he can't have cake. Too much good food. And I will be just like all the other cattle, and promise that on January 12th I will eat good. (not the first, it's a Holiday too, and I am going on a girls weekend the 9-11th so that would just mess with a good time)
I will dedicate myself back to Spark People, and get my shit together. Spaghetti and I really want this. So back to the purge of laundry. I will be trying on, making a "I wish" section in my closet, that I WILL fit into again.
Wish me luck... I need it!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment