Thursday, January 1, 2009

18 lonley socks

This is kinda funny, well only to you. I am still sorting laundry, from three hours ago... Here are my stats so far...

Started at 1:30 pm it's now 4:19 pm

Started with an approx. pile of clothes 7 feet by 5 feet and, no shit, knee deep in my bedroom.

I am now able to see my bedroom floor, there are still piles to hang, and deliver to the kids rooms.

Socks... I had a pile. I sorted the pile, Spaghetti and the kids all have there socks matched... I have 18, yes 18 un matched socks. Where the eff did they go?

(possibly in the 9 laundry bags in Weaky's room?!?)

Not sure what bug got up my ass, but I am doing it. Little bits at a time...

Go me!

1 comment:

skinnylattemama said...

I soooo understand about the laundry!! it is never done!! BTW~ I got your blog over at ravings of a mad housewife.