Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cleaning, not decluttering. It's a start

I have been meaning to post here. This is what is new.

I have a Control Journal. I do read it. Daily. I have shined my sink, I did it for 3 days in a row.

Spaghetti and I spent time Monday cleaning our asses off. Not decluttering, but it took us 4 hours, to really clean Spikes and Bagels rooms. Spikes included the attic space. His closet, but not hers.

The main bathroom upstairs is clean too. Needs to be organized too though. The big desk in the loft needs to just be tamed. Then the big paper purge needs to happen.

It will take time, but I am trying. I give us and e for effort on that one.

2 comments:

Jenalyn said...

I need to tame the paper clutter too. Where to start? and what to keep?

Does flylady explain that???

I think I could kill a shredder with all of my shiznit.

♥ Becky ♥ said...

My paper is taking over my life at home. Maybe I will shred this weekend since it's supposed to be stormy outside. I think you have inspired me!!!

Thanks for motivating me.