Geez I hope this goes better then my diet blog. Yes that one no longer exists. The reason is I am on a quest to make myself better. But I have realized that with my house being the chaotic mess that it is. I can not focus very well on getting any one thing done right.
I try, really I do. I mean I try to have control over the dishes, and laundry, and bills. But it's always a mess. I want so bad to have a cute nice clean home for people to visit. So I am starting my online control Journal.
Flylady.com is my source of all my organized skill (or at least 99% of them) I am not sure where to go from here, right now. I do know that I was supposed to take 30 days and take FLY baby steps, but instead I read them all, and I will do them for 30 days (It was way to much baby steps right there) I will do my check lists.
The morning, afternoon, and before bedtime routines. I will clear my Hot Spots, put on my shoes, Swish and Swipe... yeah, I'm lost. Must be why I was supposed to take baby steps.
You know this site means business when I just got this email...
Reminder from:
FlyLadyMentors Yahoo! Group
Title:
PLEASE GO TO BED: YOUR BODY NEEDS SLEEP!
Date:
Tuesday October 21, 2008
Time:
10:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Repeats:
This event repeats every day.
Notes:
REMINDER: PLEASE GO TO BED: YOUR BODY NEEDS SLEEP!It's getting late on the east coast of the USA. If you live somewhere else in the world set your bedtime now. I really want you to go to bed. Getting up is much easier when you get plenty of sleep.Getting enough sleep is the key to many of our health issues. Please don't deprive your body of the rest you need. When I started getting restful sleep; my body clutter started going away.Consider yourself tucked in!
Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.Edit reminder options
And on a very serious note, I am to the point where I need someone like this (for free at that) to tell me to put on my shoes, make my bed, brush my teeth... every step... baby steps...
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment