He doesn't know what I am doing, but he rolls his eyes, probably thinking it's another procrastinating tool I have found, to put off house work.
So over
I agree, and we both say there is no where to go for peace, and just to relax with out seeing a pile of something or another in that room. Agreed.
He asks me if we had a whole day of just us (Queen and Carrots would have to entertain the kids) could we organize the whole house... realistically I straight out said no way. It's not possible.
But you know us, we like a good challenge. So on Monday we are taking Spike in for his 6 month
My oh my, this is not in the books, not what Peter Walsh or Fly Lady would recommend. Probably not the nice lady, Laura, over at I'm an Organizing Junkie.
But we will see where this takes us... until then I need to get some of the things organized... I am not looking for a miracle on Monday, well maybe, sorta, but I am looking for Spaghetti and myself to get a good start on getting this house how we want it.
I was elated that we talked for over an hour today on our goals for this house. I am not alone, nor should I be in this!


1 comment:
Being on the same page is always awesome.
i was the one that was the slob most of the time. We didn't start out on the same page but little by little we did split things up in the house. i hate vaccumming. He liked it.
now of course spliting things up doesn't pertain to you. Being the BIg Boss Lady of the house. But I know you guys love to tackle challeges together. 2 is almost always better than 1.
Post a Comment