Get out the dumpster. Get out the shredder. Move the children to a safe spot. And give me some damn coffee. I feel good. Let's declutter this bitch.
(yes I will hopefully post later, to see if that momentum continues...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You go girl. I know you got it. Kick it into high gear, Thats the way we do things. remember to breathe every now and then.
Ok I want to know, did it work?? Did you get that great coffee buzz and declutter all!!!!
If so can I borrow you to come to my house. It's so much more fun when you do it with a friend...
You ROCK girl.
I am playing SAHM today and I LOVE IT! Ya wanna know why??? I know you do ...
... because it's MY shit that is getting taken care of, not someone else's godawful crap.
Plus, it frees up my Halloween night and weekend. (Yeah right. I do have 3 kids and Dummy to tend to ... crap!)
Post a Comment